Your absolute hosting path specifically points to your hosting account on our server’s file system. Various applications or scripts may need your absolute hosting path to function.
To Find Your Absolute Hosting Path
- Write a simple php function which returns path of current directory: <?php echo getcwd(); ?>
- Save file as path.php
- Upload to your root directory
- run path.php from your web browser : Ex: www.yourwebsite.com/path.php
- You’ll see full Absolute Path upto your root directory
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
In the Server section, your hosting account’s Absolute Hosting Path displays.