Your hosting account’s FTP File Manager lets you upload multiple files that can be transferred to your hosting account with a single upload.
NOTE: Multiple file upload functionality requires Adobe Flash® Player 9. We also recommend you use the latest version of your browser. Multiple file upload functionality is not compatible with the Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) operating system.
To Upload Files Using the FTP File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Content section of the Hosting Control Center, click the FTP File Manager icon.
- Use the directory tree to navigate to the folder where you would like to upload the file.
- In the menu bar, click Upload.NOTE: You can upload up to 20MB at a time.
- Click Browse and select the files to upload. You can select multiple files.
- Click Upload.